Licensing-regulations * Licensing-regulations *

Licensing-regulations *

Temporary Event Notices

If you’d like to trade temporarily at an event or in an unlicensed premises, here's all the information you need about a temporary event notice.

For further information visit the safer public places - managing public outdoor settings or contact if you're not sure which resource you'll need.

Pavement Licences

If you’d like to trade in the areas external to your licenced premises - please head to the Bristol City Council’s pavement licence information: Applying for Pavement Licence